So here’s a subject I’m growing to love: wellbeing, I’m literally falling in love with it and never knew anything about it until recently.
Wellbeing is becoming a very popular and talked about subject of late.
What is well being?
It covers a multitude of aspects in our lives actually, but in general it is to be in a place of contentment, to be happy and healthy.
How do we get there?
Through our every day beliefs, relationships, careers and our minds.
Here is a list of things that contribute to having a happy, healthy life
- an enjoyable and fulfilling career
- adequate money
- regular exercise
- a balanced diet (food and water)
- sufficient sleep
- an intimate relationship with a partner
- a network of close friends
- a sense of belonging
- the ability to adapt to change
- a safe physical environment (home and environment)
- a sense of purpose and meaning
- all of the above factors are interrelated.
How much attention do you pay to your wellbeing?